The Trailer Connection is still a family owned and operated business after 20 years in the same location. We’ve enjoyed the success of a booming economy which enabled us to generate lasting relationships with our customers and our community; and we’ve suffered through a miserable economy which really taught us where our customers’ priorities are when it comes to their trailer needs.
We’ve learned that it really comes down to simple principles: be an expert on your product, have it in stock when your customers need it, and have the spirit to help others.
Our customers’ input is very valuable to us, and we’ve paid close attention to the things that are important in different industries and the way trailers are put to best use. We keep a vast selection of the highest quality trailers available in stock, with the features and options trailer users actually need and care about.
Our exceptional service department has now grown to make up 50% of our business, but not overnight. Through years of hard work, endless research, and keeping our finger on the pulse of the industry we’ve become experts in all aspects of trailer repairs, trailer maintenance and towing challenges.
- "Probably the best customer service I have had from any company in a long time!"
- "So simple and painless. Would definitely recommend to anybody out there!"
- "I'd drive back from South Florida for our next trailer, no question!"
- "One of the best places I have found to do business with!"
- "Always very honest and fair!"
- "Why go any where else?"
- "They have definitely earned a loyal customer for life!"
- "I'll continue to shop with The Trailer Connection as my business grows!"
- "This place is amazing!"
- "This business is a model for courtesy, kindness and exemplary treatment of customers!"